Whether it's practicing yoga at home or teaching yoga in a studio, setting the right environment for our practice can be important. As a lover of music, I find a playlist beneficial to help me get out of my head and into my body for a true meditation in motion practice.
My playlist can vary from beautiful chanting mantras to modern pop culture but it usually has a softening releasing tone.
I thought I'd share some of my favourites and I'd love to hear some of yours.
10. Aeollah - A Summers Day
9. Llewellyn and Juliana - A glimpse of paradise www.moonlore.co.uk
8. Deva Premal - Aad Guray https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUQdUm8pg98
7. Soul Food - Om https://soulfoodmusic.bandcamp.com/track/om
6. Krishna Das - Baba Hanuman http://krishnadas.com/lyrics/baba-hanuman/
5. Sarah Mclachlan - Angel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
4. Mirabai Ceiba - Go in Beauty https://www.mirabaiceiba.com/music/awakened-earth/
3. Oasis - Let there be love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TqJa0RZOUc&list=RD3TqJa0RZOUc
2. Bob Dylan - Lay Lady lay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWz88VY-FkA
1. Coldplay - Magic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtb11P1FWnc